Creating a Wellness Toolbox is the first step in developing your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan. This important component provides the basic underpinning for all the other parts of WRAP®. It is the cornerstone of WRAP®. The Wellness Toolbox is a listing of things you have done in the past, or do now, to stay well. It also includes things you already do or might do to help yourself feel better when you are feeling well. Examples of tools that might be in a Wellness Toolbox include: singing, playing a particular sport, reading, drinking water, praying, calling a friend, and so forth. Each of these things is considered a Wellness Tool. Because it is such a beneficial source of information, the Wellness Toolbox is referred to often when getting ideas to complete a WRAP®. Thus, it is important to take time to create a rich Wellness Toolbox that reflects your personal interests and promotes recovery.
- Daily Journal – As outspoken as I am why is it so hard to just say NO
- My Daily Journal – 3/9/13 My Healing Journey is like a Board Game
- My Daily Journal – There are no Coincidences, Everything Happens for a Reason
- My Daily Journal – Exhaustion and Lack of Sleep – From Dark to Darker
- My Daily Journal – It’s been a very dark couple of days