This is my first post in my Blog of Prisoner of Complex PTSD. I am now 5 years into my healing journey of Complex PTSD as a result of Childhood trauma and I am trying to organize my information so that users can quickly identify with me. My story is just a brief biography of myself. My passions describes the things most important to me. My Illness includes information to my Major Depression Disorder and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. My Wellness includes a high level summary of what I am using for Wellness as does my Wellness Toolbox which includes all techniques I use to keep myself “well” in the sense of the “best that I can be” at the moment. Finally, my most recent endeavor is my decision to begin Inner Child Healing and what prompted me to start blogging. I do have a FB Page called https://www.facebook.com/PrisonerofPTSD however trying to organize information was becoming quite cumbersome which is why I am here. Because I am such a visual person you will find that included in most sections are loaded pictures, some I grabbed from other sites and some have been digitally prepared by me.
- Daily Journal – As outspoken as I am why is it so hard to just say NO
- My Daily Journal – 3/9/13 My Healing Journey is like a Board Game
- My Daily Journal – There are no Coincidences, Everything Happens for a Reason
- My Daily Journal – Exhaustion and Lack of Sleep – From Dark to Darker
- My Daily Journal – It’s been a very dark couple of days